Ball Screws for Aerospace Applications
Steinmeyer produces ball screws for aerospace applications to existing customer designs, or we design and develop our own solution in accordance with customer specifications. With a proven variety of products, 40+ years of experience in ball screw production, and EN 9100 (AS 9100) approved quality system, our expertise is second to none in the global market.
- Production of ball screws to existing drawings (build to print), using all established design features (even tube returns, multi-liners, etc.), and from all commonly used materials
- Development of ball screws according to customer specifications (build to spec)
- Performing development and qualification tests including endurance, fatigue, ultimate load (compression or tension), buckling, environment (RTCA Do-160), complete with documentation. For some tests Steinmeyer works with an approved local test lab.
- In house test equipment for development or acceptance tests (including but not limited to efficiency tests at temperatures down to -60° C)
- Analytical design verifications FEM, FMEA, FMECA, MTBF, MTBUR etc.
Steinmeyer maintains a quality system cerfied ...Certificates
Steinmeyer offers a wide range ...Technology
Steinmeyer supports qualification by the customer or ...Qualification